30 May 2012

Crash!

I must have jinxed myself on April 1st when I said I had an external drive for all my photos just in case of a PC crash. Well - said crash happened and oddly enough my exernal drive is missing everything too - - - and it wasnt even plugged in! UGH! Well, thank goodness for this blog, Facebook, and my iPhone photo cache. I will be spending freetime saving from various sites and starting from scratch. So, no photos for this entry. I have some to post but it will have to wait until the weekend.

Other news: I am going back to FL at the end of June. This maybe my last visit for a long time, sadly. BUT DisneyWorld is in the plans - all parks and a 2 night stay at The Contemporary on site. I have always wanted to stay there because of the inside monorail station. Silly, I know, but a childhood wish that will be coming true. I will also be attending a concert for my boyfriend's birthday party. He will then be packing up and moving to Texas a week later. I am happy about all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment